Saturday, August 14, 2010

Weekends of fun

A couple weeks ago our friends Jocey and David invited us to go 4-wheeling up near heber and it was so much fun! We road around and then went to this lodge in the middle of no where for dinner. On the way back we found a fun rope swing and decided to stay awhile because jocey and david had disappeared on their 4-wheeler into the woods....who knows what they were doing!? :) jk jocey. But they eventually showed up! It was so nice to enjoy the beautiful scenery that is so close to us. I def want to invest in some 4-wheelers cause they are so fun!











Then last weekend I went to addie's and had a craft night. I have come to learn NOT to wear nice clothes when painting because I somehow managed to get paint on my pants 4 different times throughout the night....don't ask me how I do it. I made some cute halloween blocks and a clock! The blocks are not finished yet but here is a picture of the clock. I think it turned out pretty good! Thanks ads for planning it! I can't wait til the next one!














The next day we took our pups on a hiking trail up to dog lake in slc. It is the coolest place cause there are just dogs everywhere and they dont have to be on leases and they can just roam around. It's 4 miles round trip. We went with our friends Lizzie and Rob and their dog misty. I didn't really even think that "hey this might be kind of a long hike for a 2 month old pup" so off we went. About half way there our dog began to whine and whine and whine, but she kept walking. On the way back the same story. So finally we decide to pick her up and she basically just collapsed in matts arms she was so tired :(. I felt bad for making her walk all that way. She was a trooper and slept all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment