Wednesday, August 18, 2010

To the birthday boy.......

Tomorrow is my hubbys 26th birthday (although he thought he was turning 25). Only 26 and he is losing his mind, o boy. Now i can't tell you all the special things I have in store but after it has all transpired I will share. I love birthdays and I think everyone should feel special on their birthday! My husband is absolutely AMAZING! Last year I made him a book for his 25th birthday on 25 reasons why i love him. So instead of thinking up basically the same reasons I am just going to add one on to make is easier on all of us: #26. I love how you put your whole heart into everything that you do. Your job, your calling, and your family and friends. I admire you so much and I hope you have the best 26th birthday a boy could have :)! I love you. And I love all the rest of you too.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Birthdays are the best!! I'm glad everybody gets one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha.. he thought he was turning 25!! happy birthday to matt!

    ReplyDelete