Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sad to lose puppy fur

It's official...my puppy has basically lost all of her soft,fluffy,precious little puppy fur :( I can't even remember how small she was when we got her cause she is growing so fast. I go to sleep, and in the morning, POOF! She grew another 4 inches. She is almost to big to sit in the front seat with me anymore. She has become quite the scavenger for food. Today I had to pry a piece of animal poop from her mouth, and the other day I discovered she was chewing gum. She is not completely a re re though. We have taught her to sit, stay, lay down, and shake! Of course she will only do this if you have a treat in your hand but still, its a start! She is also a great escape artist. She somehow managed to unzip her kennel and get out while we at work...twice! I think I am going to set up a camera to see just how she does it...that little sneak. Anyways she is great fun and if anyone is feeling puppy hungry they can just borrow oakley :) feel free to call!

she was so tried she fell asleep in her water bowl

after her bath

searching for food particles in the dish washer

she like to blog

2 comments:

  1. HAHAH!! That picture of matt is very flattering. good angle!! haha jk your puppy is sooooooo cute!! I LOVE HER.

    ReplyDelete