Friday, April 1, 2011

~!FRIENDS!~

How great are friends?! I have so many great friends from so many places that I have met at different times in my life. Elementary school, high school, college, hygiene school, my ward, and those random places! I appreciate all the memories I have because of my friends. Some friendships fade a little, some stay the same, and some grow stronger but they are still all my friends. I like to think that I have the most wonderful friends in the world! Cause I do!! Everyone needs friends to laugh with, vent to, and share life with. Friendships take a lot of work and sometimes it's not easy  but it is well worth it in the long run. Of course my husband is my best friend but I really think it's so important to have other friends to turn to. I am grateful for all my friends and the love they show me. Take time to get together with an old friend or see how they are doing. I know all my friendships will last forever. Thanks for being my friend friends!









1 comment:

  1. oh i just love this post..not bc i am on it but bc it is so important to have good TRUE friends..u are def one of mine. i love u CAIT!

    ReplyDelete