Friday, March 25, 2011

Happenings

I thought I would write since I havn't in awhile. Here are the latest happenings....sorry no pictures I am to lazy at the moment!

-We are going on a cruise to mexico in may, I am counting down the days. So excited! and Matt has never been so I am even more excited!
-We are waiting to hear back from the navy if Matt will get a scholarship for PA school. I will be happy/nervous at the same time if he gets it. We are also still looking into the airforce so I will keep you posted.
-My dog fell out of my car while I was driving and I think we are both scared for life. Haha she has a couple scars and patches of hair missing but I think she's fine. I will not be rolling down my window anytime soon.
- Now that I know where we are moving I am antsy to just move already! I want to enjoy my last couple months in Utah but ya know how it is when your ready for the next phase of your life. Once I get there I will probably be wishing I was back in Utah but that's just how I work :)
- I have been sewing a lot lately. I will have to post pictures soon! I probably go to Hobby Lobby once a week to get new craft stuff. That store is the most amazing place ever. Thank the heavens that they have one in Billings.
-Thanks for everyone who reads my blog/stalks me. I feel loved!

3 comments:

  1. I stalk you for sure.. i AM SO EXCITED to go on our cruise!!!!!! It's really so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss hobby lobby so much! I love to read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - I work like that too, don't worry. It's exciting to have such a big adventure right around the corner, though - I don't blame you for being excited to move there!!

    And Hobby Lobby is fantastic!! I love their art and all the creative tasks just waiting to be painted/sewn/carved/whatever-else on. I wish I had more time to be crafty... hopefully someday (soon) ;)

    ReplyDelete