Sunday, April 10, 2011

Having the blues....

It is suppose to be spring here in the great state of Utah......not so much. I hear no birds, i see no green grass, the sun is not shinning bright out in the sky with cherry blossoms on the trees. There is snow on the ground, grey clouds blanketing the sky, and wind blowing against the door. Im done with winter utah, i want spring! I will be the first to admit that I get seasonal depression. It's depressing being locked up inside all day because you dont want to freeze if you step outside. Then I look up the weather in Cali where my parents live and that dosnt help much either. Wishing I was in cali right now thats for sure. But there is hope on the horizon! We will be taking a little trip to St george this weekend with the Bell's to some better weather.... 80 DEGREE WEATHER!!! Yes! I cannot wait to lay out by the pool and wear flip flips and capris! That is what I am looking forward to this week!!
going from this

to this!! :):)
Be jealous!

2 comments:

  1. Ah! That's so lucky you get to enjoy 80 degree weather this weekend! I'm totally with ya - boo to winter that lasts through Spring! California is definitely appealing right now!! (and always..)

    ReplyDelete