Friday, March 4, 2011

My favorite music

I love music. I love how certain songs can remind you of certain times, moments, people, and experiences. It's like a type of journal in a way I guess. I have always said that if I had three wishes that one of them would be to have my life be put to soundtrack so there's always a song playing for every occasion on my life like in the movies. I mean how great would that be!? Except for the scary times in life cause I don't like the scary music. Anyways I just wanted to share with me fellow peeps my top favorite songs right now and of all time. There are some songs that I just go through phases with and then there are those songs that I will always love. If you havn't heard some of the songs I list you should listen to them cause they are AMAZING!!

Top 10 favorite right now (in no special order)
1. "Like a G6" by Far East Movement
2. "Forget You" not by Cee Lo Green but by Gwenth Paltrow on glee! the best!
3."Give in to me" by garrett hedlund and leighton meister
4."Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not" by Thompson Square
5."Eenie Meenie" by Justin Beiber and Sean Kingston (i love justin)
6."Live It Up" by Group 1 Crew
7."On the Floor" by J Lo and Pitbull
8."What Are Words" by Chris Medina
9."Gunpowder and Lead" by Miranda Lambert
10."I Will Not Bow" by Breaking Benjamin



Top 10 favorite of all time!! I could never put them in order of favorite. I love them all!
1."Blue and Yellow" by The Used
2. "Every Time I Hear Your Name" by Keith Anderson
3. "Let Go" by Boys Like Girls
4."Take Cover" by Acceptance
5."Ocean Avenue" by Yellowcard (classic)!
6."Hey Jealousy" by Gin Blossoms
7."Over My Head" by The Fray
8."Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls
9."Im Ready" by Jacks Mannequin
10."Stand" by Rascal Flatts

I'm sure I'm missing like 20 more songs that I will think of after I post this but o well. Have fun listening to these songs on this fine friday night. I am :)!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love the "Give in to Me" song - didn't you love Country Strong? I thought it was so good! Great list! I like a bunch of 'em.

    What a clever idea! I agree with you 100% - I always wish some music (even if it's just instrumental) would start playing overhead at different points during my life. It'd spice things up a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete