Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Puppy names.....


We are officially getting a chocolate lab puppy in 2 weeks! Its a girl and we are sooo excited! K so it's not a baby but still, its exciting!! :) We have a couple puppy names and want peoples votes on the one(s) they like! So heres the list:
-Meesha
-Shade
-Rocca
-Nala
-Jemma
-Bailey
-Oakley
-Dakota
We are moving into our apartment in Spanish Fork next wednesday! This is our first "move" since we have been married so its a nice change for us! Matt is almost done with his applications! yah! This weekend is my family reunion up in Bear Lake! I love that place!

7 comments:

  1. I like Oakley! She's SOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't name it Oakley that's what we want to name a baby girl (if that's what we're having). I like Meesha & Nala the best! Cuz she looks like a lion! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meesha totally fits u or nala..so freakin cute! oakley is too cute for a dog lol use it on ur first girl..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love him! ...or her? I'm even talking in a baby voice in my head! ha ha. Nala or Okaley is my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like ROCCA! I think that is very original and cute. I know people or dogs that have all the other names. Except for shade.

    ReplyDelete