Friday, June 25, 2010

A new beginning!!!

Yes, its official! I am really gonna give this blog thing a try!! Now that I have more time on my hands I think I will be able to handle it! Life is in limbo land right now but i'm trying to enjoy it! I officially graduated from hygiene school and am now a HYGIENIST!!! YAH! Right now I am working part time down in Nephi and am still looking for another part time job! Matt is doing school and work full time which keeps him very busy!! He is almost done with his applications for PA school and then he can send them off!!! We can't wait to find out where we will be going next year! So exciting! We are in the process of finding a new place to live and hoping to get a puppy soon!! It's my belief that I need to get a puppy before I get a baby!!! haha they are less expensive and less work! We found the cutest chocolate lab online and we are going next weekend to see if we want it!

How can you resist this face though!!


We made it!!!

5 comments:

  1. I think puppy's are harder than babies........good luck with that. Hope to see ya in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. caitlyn, you ended every sentence with an exclaimation point. You will soon realize in the blogging world that that is a little overwhelming. And really? no pictures of me????

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should get five puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're going to give this a shot! :) That puppy is adorable! Let us know how it goes! And how is the house hunt going??

    ReplyDelete