Saturday, January 14, 2012

Baby Baby

I have decided I am just not cut out for this blogging thing. I am SO bad at it! So here's the latest. We spent christmas in California with my family and it was so much fun lets just say I cried at the airport cause I did NOT want to go back to Montana haha. I blame it on pregnancy hormones! While in California we went to San Francisco for a couple days to shop and see the grinch play! My wonderful and creative mother came prepared with homeless kits to give to the homeless we saw on the street. Isn't she just amazing!? haha At first we were a little embarrassed to give them this kit of stuff when they asked for money but they were so grateful for what we gave them. I hope to be like my mom when I am a mom because she amazes me everyday.       
              I am 22 weeks now and I feel really good other than my hips killing! I have bad hips like my mom i guess. We had our ultrasound and the baby is nice and healthy and a BOY! Surprise surprise! The Snarr curse....I mean tradition lives on haha. We are excited fort this little boy! Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed thinking of being a mother. Does anyone get like that? Its such a HUGE responsibility and I feel like I still need my mom so how can I be a mom? I am sure we all feel inadequate at some point right? Anyways thats all thats happening right now besides work for me and school for matt. Matt is done with school at the end of the summer then he starts rotations and we are out of Billings! YAHOO! I am still expecting lots of visitors when the babe comes :)!

                         



                              
                                              Baby with his legs over his head. looks comfy.....
3D image....a little alien still

The girls

I love my friends.

                                                                        San Fran

4 comments:

  1. have i told you how much i LOVE your hair!!? Its absolutely darling!!
    anyways, of course we EVERY single women feels SO overwhelmed with the idea of being a mom. I had a break down with both girls about 2 weeks before I was due. Ask me about it! Its happens to us all, and you will be the best mommy! Thats the fun part, is you and your baby get to figure it out together.. your learning from each other. Its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure you are going to be the CUTEST mom. No kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you're going to be such a fun mama!! And you look so good! I love how cute & trendy you are. :)

    Also - and sorry if I say this all the time - I can't believe how old your sibs are! My memory of them is when they were between 5 and 10 years old, haha :) Sounds like you've been having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I LOVE ultrasounds! Isn't it the best? To sit and watch your little one move around inside ya?! Boys are so fun! You'll LOVE it! And yes, even AS a mom I feel inadequate and don't know what I'm doing, but I learn just as much as he does every day :) You'll pick up that motherly instinct when you get him in your arms!

    ReplyDelete