1. my belly is measuring small for 31 weeks but the dr said I have gained enough weight that she is not worried.....now this does not make me feel good. Im glad that everywhere is getting big EXCEPT for my belly! go figure!
2. I feel like I have chubby little boy hands due to all the swelling.
3. It is amazing to see my belly moving from the outside. So cool! you gotta try it.
4. At this moment I am more excited to be done with work than I am to have a baby......thats how bad I hate work!
5. I am enjoying my big (well bigger) boobs....but the big belly gets in the way so its a win, loose situation :)
6. I eat every 5 minutes and I eat what I want cause if Im gonna get fat Im gonna get fat eating what I want!!
7. I think we have decided on the name Porter David Snarr. His middle name was going to be Matthew but then Matt realized his initials would be PMS. Good catch Matt. So its David after my wonderful dad.
8. Is is weird that I am totally worried about how my dog is gonna take to the new baby? Ha ha I know I'm a crazy dog lady but she's my first child.
Here are some pics from our trip to utah!
my mommy and sister. I love them.
Spanish fork ladies!!
My grandma at her bday dinner
i love my aimers