Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My new hobby

So ever since I can remember I hated sewing! I can always remember having to do sewing activities in mutual while the boys got to go on hikes and play sports and such and I just thought it was so unfair! But for some reason I have developed this weird "sewing bug" and now I'm addicted!! Thanks to my friend Jocey I made the cutest little baby dress (no I'm not baby hungry) and these cute bibs (I promise I'm not baby hungry, they are GIFTS!!)! So easy!! I have now invested in a sewing machine and hope to get more acquainted with it :)!

A very fashionable bib i must say

cutest dress! Who knows if a baby can evern fit in it but its just so cute

My wonderful eacher jocelyn

My new friend

My other new hobby is church related! I just got called to be an assistant in the beehives! Im soooo excited to be in young womens! Im sure I will learn more than the girls will and I think it will be such a good learning experience! So between work, young womens, and trying to become the next martha stuart I keep pretty busy and I love it! O ya and of course taking care of my puppy child.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Hallee's new dress! Such a great hobby to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlyn! Those are sooo stinkin cute! I have a sewing machine but I have not used it yet.. after looking at Your cute little dress and bib Im thinking maybe I will bust it out! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K...all that baby stuff means that its time for you to have one! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete